Our inflatable theme parks are one of the best family days out around!
We’ve designed Inflata Nation for everyone. Children, teens and grown-ups – everyone can enjoy fun-filled indoor activities at our amazing inflatable theme parks.
You’ll find everything you need to plan your visit in this section. If you want to see our inflatable assault course, slides or climbing walls in action, our inflatable activities page gives you a close up view of the fun.
Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
We have introduced some new health and safety practices that follow the latest government Covid-19 guidelines.
Please Note: Regretably due to covid-19 and the local lockdowns we have been asked to temporarily close or alter some of our activities, here is a list of Inflata Nation locations and any temporary measures in place.
- Cheshire - Balls have been removed from the ball pool & gladiator podium not available
- Birmingham - Balls have been removed from the ball pool
- Manchester - Gravity drop not available
- Newcastle - Balls have been removed from the ball pool
- Peterborough - Balls have been removed from the ball pool
- From Monday 14th September, the government has advised that groups of more than 6 people are to stay within their household groups. We ask that you adhere to this rule whilst you are in the building. Tables for parties will be separated by 1m and will have a maximum of 6 people per table.
- ONLY online bookings will be accepted, please book online here
- Card payments only please, no cash
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) including face masks and visors
- Disinfectant fogging machines used throughout the venues
- Enhanced cleaning routines carried out by dedicated staff cleaning teams
- There are hand sanitising stations for use
- There are temparture checks in place on arrival
- One way entry and exit points in operation
- Floor signage 1m throughout the venues
- Table Service ONLY in the Cafe
- Red and green table cards for cleaning
Inflata Nation is not just a fun day out, it’s a healthy one too. Our theme park is all about low impact action, making it an effective and easy way to stay fit. It’s a great way to improve mood and help combat stress, too.
You’ll certainly be full of beans at Inflata Nation - and in more ways than one. Our on-site café lets you sit back, relax and enjoy a range of hot and cold drinks, snacks and freshly made meals, with a special menu for children. You can browse the web with our free WiFi, enjoy delicious coffee, and your children will always know exactly where you are.
And if you have small children, you’ll be pleased to know that our dedicated 4-and-under area is packed with age-appropriate activities, and entirely free of big people. It’s a great space for small children to safely socialise and play. Of course, small children are welcome in the main arena – we just ask that they are always accompanied by an adult.
We also have a dedicated pre-schooler class, Inflata Tots where your little ones have free run of the main arena without any big kids to spoil the fun!
Under 4s Area
When you first arrive at Inflata Nation you’ll be checked in, taken through basic safety rules, and asked to sign a waiver form, if not already completed. With that in mind, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start so we can get it sorted without eating into your bouncing time.
Our FAQ page answers the questions that most regularly come up, but if you need more information don’t hesitate to contact us via email, phone, or through social media.
Remember, you can also book a truly memorable party at our unique inflatable theme park: our party page has the details.
We also offer regular deals and discount vouchers. Sign up to our V.I.B. (Very Important Bouncers) club – there’s a form at the bottom of the home page – to hear about them first.