Now Open - Inflata Nation Glasgow!
The best family days out in Glasgow
Looking for the best places to go for some family fun? Our Inflata Nation theme park in Glasgow is packed full of fun things to do, from bouncing and tumbling to climbing and sliding. It’s a great way to keep the whole family active whatever the weather, with an entire arena of inflatable activities joined together into one seamless and sensational adventure playground.
So if you’re looking for family days out that won’t let you down, we’d love to welcome you to Inflata Nation Glasgow, our indoor theme park with awesome activities for all.
- Inflata Drop - No arena-sized inflatable obstacle course would be complete without the slipperiest of slippy slides.
- Inflata Wall - Test your skills on Inflata Wall, our brilliant inflatable climbing wall.
- Inflata Race - Race to the finish on our wickedly addictive inflatable two-lane obstacle course.
- Inflata Bubbles - These bounce loaded spheres shoot you skywards like an Apollo rocket!
- Inflata Balls - Leap from ball to ball and post to post in this tricky test of your inner adventurer.
- Inflata Tots - Our inflatable theme park comes complete with its own section for under threes. Our youngest bouncers don’t miss out on any of the fun, with a slide, ball pool and a series of obstacles of their very own.
As you can see, there are loads of fun-filled indoor activities at Inflata Nation. Why not plan your visit now?
How to find us
124 Portman St
Fridays - 12pm to 9pm (last session 7pm)
Saturday - 10am to 9pm (last session 8pm)
Sundays - 10am to 8pm (last session 7pm)
Mondays - Thursdays - 12pm to 8pm (last session 7pm)
During school holidays these times may vary.