Looking for amazing days out in the North West, then look no further than your No.1 inflatable park Manchester! Its bouncier and bigger than ever with two levels of bouncy exhilirating fun. The brand new double decker arena has lots of awesome new features and fun activities including multiple super slides with jaw dropping vertical drops, crazy bumpy slides and the strength testing tipping slide, how long can you hang on?
There's also an extended inflatable obstacle course, gladiator podium and a new inflata bubble section thats great for leaping, jumping and tumbling.
Inflata Nation Manchester, Textilose Road, Trafford Park Manchester, M17 1WA.
We are open 364 days a year (only closing on Christmas Day!) Some of our bounce sessions are set aside for specialist classes.
If you're planning a visit, please check our availability using the booking panel on our website and make sure you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Peak times during school holidays:
Monday to Friday: 10am till 7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am till 7pm
Off Peak times:
Monday to Friday: 12pm till 7pm
Please note: the opening and closing times are subject to change.
Lockers - please note:
We’re currently having some issues with our lockers which has rendered them inaccessible. This unfortunately means that we don’t have anywhere secure for items to be left at the moment. We do have some small storage shelves where customers can keep their coats and shoes, however we advise that anyone visiting does not bring anything valuable that they do not wish to leave unattended as this area is not supervised by the team. Customers should also be aware that anything left unattended is at their own risk.
- Double Decker inflatable arena – dual level inflatable theme park in Manchester for twice the fun
- Inflata Super Slides lots to try:
- jaw dropping two lane vertical drop slides that are a 7m near vertical drop
- dual bumpy slides for crazy manic fun
- the incredible tipping slide – will test your balance and skills, so jump on and hold on for as long as you can because this slide is tipping up with or without you!
- Inflata Ball Pool – its even better to land in and more bonkers too, now with added ball pool guns... best get ducking and diving!
- Inflata Duel - try and beat your opponent on our wibbly wobbly gladiator duel platform.
- Inflata Bubbles - super bouncy inflatable bubbles that allow you to bounce so high you can almost touch the sky.
- Inflata Race 2 - our improved interactive inflatable obstacle course for trying out those challenging ninja style moves, racing against the clock or a friend perhaps?
- Inflata Tots - a mini inflatable area for the under 4's including a ball pool and soft play.
Are you looking for a unique and exciting venue for your kids party? One that will have them bouncing from wall to wall....literally? Look no further than Inflata Nation Manchester. Our arena is jam packed with amazing inflatable activities, endless fun for all ages to enjoy.
We offer a range of kids party packages and prices range from £13.50 per child. Visit our kids party page where you will find choices for food, drinks & desserts plus extra options to make their party even more special including Inflata Nation goody bags, Inflata Nation helium balloons, free bounce vouchers and party invitations. You'll be able to use our party room at your kids party, along with one of our party hosts/hostesses, plus an iPod so you can choose your own music.
You can book your kids party via our website, its quick and easy, or alternatively speak to one of our experienced Event Co-ordinators today on 0161 710 2360 (option 2).
We have Inflata Tots classes 3 times a week and they are specifically for our smallest of bouncers. We open up the whole arena just for the little ones, this allows them to explore the whole arena without fear of any big kids getting in their way. After the session why not tuck into biscuits and cordial in our Inflata Café?
If you're wanting to try Inflata Nation in the company of other adults, without needing to worry about younger bouncers getting in your way then why not try a grown-ups only session?
You'll also find disability friendly sessions at Inflata Nation Manchester. The experience is tailoured for those on the autism spectrum, we halve the number of bouncers allowed on the arena, turn the music down, welcome a parent/carer to bounce free of charge and also offer complimentary juice and biscuits following the session.
Follow us on social
Follow Inflata Nation Manchester, the best place for days out North West on social media and be the first to know about our latest news, events and exciting new locations:
Inflatable theme park locations
We are growing fast and opening new Inflata Nation arenas throughout the country. Check out our inflatable theme park locations page to find out more.