Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM until closing time.
Booking and Eligibility
- Customers must book using a specific code to qualify as participants of the After School Club Bounce when purchasing a standard bounce session.
- These are the codes to use in order to claim the Afterschool Club Discount:
To book for Manchester please use: MANCSCHOOL
To book for Telford please use: TELFSCHOOL
- Booking with the designated code is necessary for the site to recognize eligibility for the food option.
- The After School Club Bounce option includes a slice of pizza, a choice of cordial drink (orange or Blackcurrant), and a choice between ice cream, a packet of biscuits, or a doughnut.
- Customers have the option to upgrade to a half pizza for £1.50 or a full pizza for £3.
- Upon arrival, the receptionist verifies if customers have booked for the After School Club Bounce.
- Customers receive a standard wristband along with an After School Club voucher.
- The voucher is to be presented at the café to avail of the food option.
- Customers have the flexibility to upgrade to a larger pizza size at the café if desired.
- The terms and options provided are subject to change without prior notice.
- The After School Club Bounce offer is subject to availability and may be discontinued at the discretion of the management.
- Any additional charges incurred for upgrades or changes to the standard offering will be applied accordingly.
By participating in the After School Club Bounce, customers agree to adhere to these terms and conditions outlined herein. Management reserves the right to enforce these terms and conditions and make necessary adjustments as deemed appropriate.