Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully;
- Due to the high level of demand we are experiencing, we are unable to add any extra children to your party on the day it's due to take place. If you'd like to add more guests to your party booking please inform us at least 3-4 days before the party. All our party packages with food and all our bounce sessions are subject to availability.
- Party booking deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another date where applicable. In the event that is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
- Final balance, any extras required and special dietary requirements must be confirmed a minimum of 7 -10 days prior to your party/event. Without this payment we will not be able to host your party. Once full payment is received this is fully non-refundable. The company reserves the right to cancel any booking due to non-payment of balance by the due date.
- Once final numbers have been confirmed prior the party we are unable to offer refunds for children that do not turn up on the day of the party. However these spaces can be used by any siblings/parents that want to bounce on the inflatables with the party.
- All our party bookings are for a minimum of 10 children which includes the birthday/children. The maximum party guests for each venue are as follows:
- Beverley - 20
- Birmingham - 25
- Cheshire - 25
- Manchester – 25
- Glasgow – 25
- Newcastle – 30
- West Bromwich – 14
- Peterborough - 25
- The cost of the party includes 1 hour access to the inflatable arena and 30 minutes in the party room. Once the party has ended you are not permitted to stay and play. If you wish to stay and play standard entry prices will apply.
- Party and food prices are reviewed from time to time and may be subject to change without advance warning, even if you have already booked for the minimum number of guests.
- No catering can be brought into the centre by the party organiser or guests. All food and beverage items must be purchased from Inflata Nation.
- We do not supply birthday cakes, but you are more than welcome to bring your own .You are allowed to use normal wax candles but no sparklers.
- Party room decorations must be agreed in advance with the event co-ordinator prior to the party and are only allowed in the reserved party area. Unfortunately nothing can be stuck to the walls or ceilings and no silly string can be used. If this is not adhered to Inflata Nation reserve the right to charge a fixed fee of £100 for cleaning/damage incurred.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your scheduled start time to allow time for check-in and your safety briefing. Late arrivals will not have any lost time in the arena compensated.
- Each jumper in your group will be required to fill in a waiver form on arrival, even if they have visited Inflata Nation previously. To speed things up, please print out and complete this waiver form to bring with you on the day: Download Waiver form (PDF)
- Normal, day-to-day socks MUST be worn at all times on the arena, and you will not be allowed to bounce without them.
- We strongly advise wearing long sleeved tops and long pants to avoid friction burns which can occur when using some inflatable activities.
- Children must be supervised by carers/parents whilst visiting Inflata Nation.
- If you have purchased party invites and envelopes they will be posted 1st Class (Royal Mail) the next working day and should be with you within 3 - 5 working days.
- Inflata Nation is not responsible for customer’s personal belongings, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to look after their own belongings.
- If any children under the age of 4 will be attending the party/event, they will automatically go in the Toddler Arena unless you advise us otherwise. The Toddler Arena can hold a maximum of 8 children. Children aged under 4 that you want to bounce on the main arena, must be accompanied by a paying adult. This should be at the ratio of one adult per two under 4's. If you're unsure which arena your child should go on, please speak to our Events Coordinators.
Please note: if any siblings/parents want to bounce on the inflatable arena with the party they need to book in advance as they might not be able to get in on the day of the party. We ask that you please advise your guests that children who are not on the guest list will not receive food in the party room.
All cancellations and amendments to your party/event booking must be made through our event co-ordinator by calling them on 0161 710 2360 (option 2), and are subject to the conditions set out below.
- You may cancel your party up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your £75.00 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your party between 7 and 14 days prior to the event, then you will still be charged 50% of the full party amount.*
- Any cancellations made within 7 days prior to the event will still be charged 100% of the full party amount.*
*N.B. The full party amount is based on the numbers taken when booking or final numbers if these have been confirmed.
- You may rearrange your party up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your event can only be rearranged on ONE further occasion within a 6 month period. If you then subsequently want to rearrange this event again then a further £75.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure a new booking.
© IN Leisure Ltd