Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully;
- Due to the high level of demand our venues are experiencing, we are unable to guarantee that we can add any extra children to your party after you have finalised your details (no later than 7 days before the party). If you would like to add more people on after you have finalised your party, please give us a call and this will be subject to availability but again is not guaranteed.
- Party booking deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another date where applicable. If is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
- Final balance, any extras required, and special dietary requirements must be confirmed a minimum of 7 -10 days prior to your party/event. Without this payment we will not be able to host your party. Once full payment is received this is fully non-refundable. The company reserves the right to cancel any booking due to non-payment of balance by the due date.
- Once final numbers have been confirmed prior the party, we are unable to offer refunds for children that do not turn up on the day of the party. However, these spaces can be used by any siblings/parents that want to bounce on the inflatables with the party.
- All our party bookings are for a minimum of 10 children which includes the birthday child/ren.
- The cost of the party includes 1 hour access to the inflatable arena and 30 minutes in the party room. Once the party has ended you are not permitted to stay and play. If you wish to stay and play standard entry prices will apply, although we highly advise against bouncing after consuming food.
- Party and food prices are reviewed from time to time and may be subject to change without advance warning, even if you have already booked for the minimum number of guests.
- No catering can be brought into the centre by the party organiser or guests unless arranged otherwise through our events team. All food and beverage items must be purchased from Inflata Nation.
- We do not supply birthday cakes, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. You are allowed to use normal wax candles but no sparklers.
- Party room decorations must be agreed in advance with the event co-ordinator prior to the party and are only allowed in the reserved party area. Unfortunately, nothing can be stuck to the walls or ceilings and no silly string can be used. If this is not adhered to Inflata Nation reserve the right to charge a fixed fee of £100 for cleaning/damage incurred.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your scheduled start time to allow time for check-in and your safety briefing. Late arrivals will not have any lost time in the arena compensated.
- Each jumper in your group will be required to fill in a waiver form on arrival, even if they have visited Inflata Nation previously. To speed things up, please print out and complete this waiver form to bring with you on the day: Download Waiver form (PDF)
- Normal, day-to-day socks MUST be worn at all times on the arena, and you will not be allowed to bounce without them.
- We strongly advise wearing long sleeved tops and long pants to avoid friction burns which can occur when using some inflatable activities.
- Children must be supervised by carers/parents whilst visiting Inflata Nation.
- If you have purchased party invites and envelopes, they will be posted 1st Class (Royal Mail) within 2 working days and should be with you within 3 - 5 working days.
- Inflata Nation is not responsible for customer’s personal belongings, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to look after their own belongings.
- If any children under the age of 4 will be attending the party/event, they will automatically go in the Toddler Arena unless you advise us otherwise. Children aged 3 and under that you want to bounce on the main arena, must be able to walk by themselves and accompanied by a paying adult. This should be at the ratio of one adult per two under 4's.
If you're unsure which arena your child should go on, please speak to our Events team either via email email@example.com or 0161 710 2360 option 2.
Please note: if any siblings/parents want to bounce on the inflatable arena with the party they need to book in advance as they might not be able to get in on the day of the party. We ask that you please advise your guests that children who are not on the guest list will not receive food in the party room.
All cancellations and amendments to your party/event booking must be made through our event co-ordinator by calling them on 0161 710 2360 (option 2) and are subject to the conditions set out below.
- If you wish to cancel your party you can do so up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your £75.00 deposit is non-refundable. If you have paid your final balance prior to the 14 days, then this is also non-refundable.
- You may rearrange your party up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your event can only be rearranged on ONE further occasion within a 12-month period. If you no longer wish to have your party once it has been rearranged, please note that your party will be deemed as cancelled and all payments are non-refundable.
- The company reserves the right to postpone any party due to circumstances outside of our control. (for example, but not limited to; if the venue is unable to open at the time of your party for any reason). Should we need to cancel within 7 days of your party, we will either offer to issue a full refund or rearrange to a new date and time. If we can give you 8+ days’ notice, we will only be able to rearrange your party once within a 12-month period. Please note that no further compensation will be offered.
- All payments for the party packages are strictly non-refundable.
© IN Leisure Ltd